Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday - Valentine's Part 2

Hi, and welcome back to the second part of our Fabulous Valentine's Day Finds. Here are some new projects I have found, posted only a few days ago:

1.- These Spoon Full of Sugar Valentines by Amy H. are adorable. It's a fabulous idea that could be "mass produced" quickly if you have lots of Valentines to make. Simply gorgeous!
2.- I {heart} this Daddy's Girl layout by soaphousemama so much!!! I can't believe how many hearts she managed to include in the layout without making it look crowded.
3.- Do you want to work on a Valentine's day project but are not into hearts, red and pink? If that's the case, this non-traditional card by Sylvia Blum is the right inspiration for you. Don't you just love the vintage look?
4.- These Funky Valentines project by Lella Boutique is a bit outside the scrapbooker's every day work, but is is so simple to make and it would look so good anywhere, that I had to include it. You can download a free pattern and instructions, too!!!!
5.- The moment I pinned this Heart Lock card it got tons of repins. It is a very creative design and the use of colours and embellies makes it stunning!
6.- If what you are looking for is a romantic card, then Annar has the card for you. The pealrs, the flowers, the colours, everything in this card screams romance!
7.- And here is another beautiful Valentine's Day card, by Jolan. I just LOVE the heart embellies with those little hearts in the patterned paper. Yummy!
8.- Ready for a layout after so many cards? This fabulous vintage layout by Romy has a fantastic vintage feel to it, love those little angels she used!
9.- Jowilna Nolte is a scrapper I go to for inspiration and always leave with some beautiful projects in my mind. She has created these gorgeous altered match boxes that I have come back to look again and again. They are the sweetest Valentine's Day project I've seen!
10.- And my final link today is to a very creative and different Valentine card, a wooden one, by Jingle.  love the creativity of this project, go and have a look!

I hope these projects have inspired you to create some beautiful Valentines this year. If you do, please remember to leave a link in a comment below so we can visit your blog and leave you some love!

-Carolina

4 comments:

Random Memories said...

I just posted a rosette heart wreath. Hope you likey!
http://scrappinjulie.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-wreath-rosette-heart.html

Lynn said...

I love this! All the great ideas and inspiration...this is fun!

Court said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my lock and heart card! I am SO glad you liked it and was so tickled to know that you pinned it! Thank you!

Carolina said...

Thanks for sharing, Julie, I just visited your blog and your heart made of rosettes is stunning!