Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Witches Brew Washi Tape

Happy October!  Practical Scrapper Kim Ryden here!  Did you know that there are just 30 days until Halloween?!?!  Stampin' Up! has a fun new product that is going to be great for all of your crafting needs during this spooky season!
 
When the new Idea Book & Catalog came out in June, Stampin' Up! released Washi Tape!!  Their Washi Tapes come in packages of 3 and each roll has a different pattern!
 
And this is one of the new sets that came out in the Holiday Catalog...
 
Witches Brew Washi Tape  #132156  $4.95
5 yards of each design
 
 
And here are a few cards that I made for you today, using my favorite new washi tape, OF COURSE!

 
**INK SMEAR TIP: If you accidentally smear a little portion of your black in on a Halloween card, just smear all of the black ink!  It makes for a fun element to your card!**

 
I was so excited to make these cards!  Halloween only comes once a year and lots of times we only make one layout per year.  So I have a bag full of Halloween goodies, packaged together so that I would remember to use them when it was time again!  So glad it's time again!  Time to make some cards!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Head over to my blog today to see another Halloween card that I made using the Witches Brew Washi Tape!

No comments: