Friday, December 16, 2011

One of a kind Christmas Ornaments

 Do you need a fun craft to do with your kiddos when Christmas break starts?  These ornaments could easily be decorated by kids or by you!  I picked up these plain plastic ornaments from a craft store.  I have three kids and each year we give them a new ornaments - so for this year I made them each a different one that says "Joy" using Momenta letters and the shape bubbles from Epiphany Crafts.    I then added a little glitter into each one that matched the colors I had used.




Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

2 comments:

Christa said...

Christine! Super talented! I love your idea and the choice of products!

Kristie Maynard said...

Quick, easy AND pretty. Great combination for a nice gift!